My approach has a broad spectrum focus that includes individual, couples and complete family counseling.
As a past philanthropist and a current professional, with a Graduate Degree in Psychology, specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy, I am currently working with a broad spectrum of clients in an effort to streamline and improve their communication skills to assist in resolving any relational issues, be they intimate, familial, or work related.
I am a practical, interactive, solution-focused Counselor. My treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients address their most specific life challenges. I integrate complimentary, diverse, therapeutic approaches (read, theoretical orientations), incorporating a variety of methodologies and techniques to offer what is most useful for each client (it is a personalized process); that is to say I work with each client to help them build on their own, extant, strengths to identify and achieve the life goals they most desperately desire. This may be a fancy way of saying that I use all of my knowledge, consider the client and his or her specific issue, and integrate it all in a way that will be most helpful in aiding the client in achieving their most fervent hopes and desired outcome.
- BA Psychology, Antioch University, Los Angeles
- Master of Arts (MA), Clinical Psychology, Emphasis: Marriage and Family Therapy, Pepperdine University, Los Angeles California
- Crisis Counselor, Los Angeles County Suicide Prevention Center
- Therapeutic Advisor and Trainer for SERT; Special Equestrian Riding Therapy, Malibu CA
- LAWorks; Certified Community Support Advocate and Liason
- Facilitator and Intake Supervisor; The Wellness Community- A Cancer Outreach Center, Santa Monica CA
- Early Childhood Parenting Center; Assessment and Monitoring Coordinator, Santa Monica CA
- Therapeutic Interventionist and Intake Assessor; Open Paths Counseling Center, Los Angeles CA
License, Certifications & Awards:
- MFT- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; MFC #53735
- Psi Chi, The National Honor Society in Psychology; In Recognition of Outstanding Scholastic Achievement and Excellence, Pepperdine University, Los Angeles Chapter
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- CAMFT; California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists